Saturday, January 3, 2009

New Year Update!

Hi everyone! Hope 2009 is treating you all well so far and that this will be a happy, HEALTHY year for the Hoskins family as well. Here is part of an email I got today from Allison. Please keep her in your prayers as she goes for her next scan.

"Just let everyone know that things are going pretty good Jeff is off all meds and will be monitored every three mths. I have been having some symptoms of the cancer coming back but we are going to do a CT scan on Jan.16th to see for sure, who knows it could be nothing. Tell everyone thank you for there prayers and support and we love them all, that goes for you to. "

One other update, I am contemplating participating in the Team in Training event for the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society. I will post more info after I have attended the information meeting later this month. If I run, I will do so in honor of Jeff & Allie so I hope we can raise a TON of money for this organization that supports so many who are going through this journey like they are.

Happy New Year!

No comments: