Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Allie's latest update

Hello everyone!
I was just writing to give you an update on how things are going. Everything is well here I have been getting shots since Sat. and tomorrow I start collecting stem cells I just hope and pray it will only take a couple of days it could take up to seven. I have been feeling pretty good eating well and getting exercise I do have a little bone achyness but nothing to bad. I hope everyone is doing well and thank you to everyone who went to ladies day out it sounded like alot of fun. I love and miss you all I will let you know how things go with the collecting as things go along.

love allison

2 comments:

patty wood said...

Faith is believing with all your heart what God's word says is true. You stand on the promises of God even when you don't have a clue. Faith will keep you smiling help you make it through the toughest day. When you are faced with test and trials Faith will keep depression away. Faith is believing with all your heart in what you can not hear, touch or see. You rest assured if God promised it someday these things will be. Faith is hard to come by it's easier said than done but if you are going to win the battle only trough faith can it be won.

Unknown said...

Sony - You are the strongest woman I know. Don't just think that you are going to beat this. BELIEVE IT! XOXOXO love, Aunt Debbie