Friday, May 2, 2008

A message from Allie!

Hello all I was just writing to let you know about my doct. appt. today. I saw the doct. and he said everything looks good, that all my tests came back fine the only thing he is a little concerned about is that instead of one kidney stone I have two one on both sides. So he wants a kidney doct. to take a look at me before we start, nothing big just a precaution. I will start my shots to make the stem cells tomorrow and will do those until Monday is the plan, I also get my other line put in Monday morning and they will take my port o cath out. I am ready to do this I feel good and can't wait to be cancer free! Sorry if I haven't answered phone calls lately we don't have alot of minutes left this mth. I've been checking e-mail daily so if you have any questions or just want to talk just e-mail me I love getting them.

love allison

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love you!

-stephanie

Grandma Bonnie said...

I love you too Allison, so glad your in good spirits!!
All my friends and sisters are keeping up with you by reading your comments here.
So good to hear from you and know your getting along good.
Will be so glad when you kick this Cancer!!
Love,
Grandma Bonnie